HOME | Contact Us Login   |  Registration English | Русский
BONUS Free Weekly Russian Magazine Toronto, Canada - Журнал на русском языке издающийся в Канаде, Торонто  Chocolate Box
Articles Advertisements Classified TRBP - Toronto Russian Business Pages About Us
 
Content
Current Issue
Articles Archive
News
About Magazine
BONUS Advertisment
BONUS Classified
Ad in BONUS
TRBP
Ad in TRBP
Attractions
Today Monday, 19 February, 2018
...
 
February 28, 2014
Community mailboxes are coming to Oakville

The Canadian Press informs that Oakville is set to be one of the first communities in Canada to phase out all door-to-door mail delivery.

About 60 per cent of the town already has community mailboxes. The other 40 per cent, which makes up about 250000 homes, mostly south of the QEW, will be losing door to door delivery.

A survey will then be sent to residents included in the change to allow them to give their feedback on the initiative.

Canada Post will be making the announcement soon and reveal the list of communities that will pioneer the switch to “superboxes” – community mailboxes shared by dozens of homes.

In December, Canada Post announced sweeping changes to try to save money, including plans to discontinue door-to-door mail delivery across urban centres within the next five years, and replacing foot delivery with community mail boxes.
 
 
  February, 2018  
SMTWTFS
 
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
 
 
* * *
NEW!!!
Khairova
Custom Design.
* * *
TRBP-2018 Toronto Russian Business Pages
Toronto Russian Business Pages on our Web site
* * *
Aurora Dental Centre
Lidia Zamostean - Sales Representative
Richmond Hill Toyota
Best Russian TV
Private Loans
Lamochkine Ivan, sales representative
Michael Tulchenetsky Mortgage Broker
Klitovchenko Dentist
Julia Khairova Sales Representative
Milan Melody
Newcon Publishing
HOME | News | Toronto Russian Business Pages | BONUS Classified | Advertisment | Company Policy
Copyright © Newcon Publishing 2006-2018
Ph.. (416) 256-4896; Fax: (416) 256-4393
Personalized Gift Ideas Made Easy
Personalized Gifts | Personalized Gifts and ideas | Personalized Fathers Day Gifts